Chateau EZSKU: 1005490
- Long-lasting residual, pre-emergent broadleaf weed control with bonus grass suppression
- Chateau stays where it is sprayed and will not leach or volatilize
- New liquid Group 14 herbicide (PPO inhibitor) works differently than many other commonly used herbicides, helping to manage resistance
- The herbicide barrier cannot be disturbed after moisture activation
- Offers flexible application timing
Registered for use on: Asparagus, blueberry (highbush and lowbush), broccoli, celery, dry bulb onion, established mint (peppermint and spearmint), field pepper, garlic, grape, hops, nut trees, pome fruit, potato (Western Canada only), stone fruit, strawberry, sweet potato.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Group 14 herbicide
PCPA # 34036
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.