Altus provides systemic, broad-spectrum control of aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs and leafhoppers with flexible spray or drench applications.
- Compatible with many beneficials
- Unique insecticide from butenolide class of chemistry
- Systemic and translaminar protection of existing and new plant growth
- Control of many sucking pests, including whiteflies, aphids and leafhoppers
- Foundational chemistry for managing whiteflies, aphids, mealybugs and leafhoppers
- Can be used in conjunction with IPM programs, including many beneficials
- Greenhouse ornamentals, outdoor ornamentals and Christmas trees
- Greenhouse vegetables, including tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, cucumbers and lettuce
- Greenhouse strawberries
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Group 4D Insecticide
PCPA # 33176
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.