Aprovia TopSKU: 1001963
Aprovia® Top fungicide combines the proven, trustworthy power of difenoconazole, with a potent, longer-lasting SDHI, Solatenol®, offering potato growers a fungicide with two effective modes of action to protect against early blight and brown spot. After plants have gotten off to a good start, Aprovia Top prevents early blight and brown spot from establishing to help keep potato crops greener longer.
For use on:
- Fruiting vegetables
For management of:
- Early blight (Alternaria solani)
- Brown spot* (Alternaria alternata)
- Apple scab (Venturia spp.)
- Powdery mildew (Podosphaera leucotricha)
- Alternaria blotch (Alternaria mali)
- Cedar apple rust (Gymnosporangium juniper-virginianae)
- Quince rust (Gymnosporangium spp.)
- Brooks fly spot (Mycosphaerella pomi)
- Sooty blotch (Gloeodes pomigena)
- Flyspeck (Zygophiala jamacaicensis – formerly known as Schizothyrium pomi)
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Difenoconazole & Solatenol®
Group 3, 7 Fungicide
PCPA # 31526
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.