Backpack Sprayer 475-BSKU: TL08510020
A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance. The large filling aperture for convenient filling of the tank and smooth-running pump make spraying pleasant work.
The SOLO® 475-B is capable of producing up to 60 psi, with its rugged connecting-rod-actuated diaphragm pump. The diaphragm is made of top quality material for its resistance to harsh chemicals and its long life expectancy.
Designed with the ability to pass small abrasive particles without damage to the pump assembly. The diaphragm pump is ideal for handling chemicals in wettable powder form, as well as liquid formulations.
- Designed with professional features throughout.
- High-performance diaphragm pump for use with wettable powders, liquid and bleach solutions. Passes small abrasive particles without damage to the pump assembly. Produces pressure of up to 60 psi.
- Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
- Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
- 28" unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
- Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
- Viton® seals in key locations ensure long service and durability.
- 48" nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
- Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
- Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: plastic adjustable, fan spray, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.
Size: 4 gallon