Elevate 50WDGSKU: 1100290
ELEVATE® 50 WDG Fungicide offers excellent disease control and resistance management characteristics. Use ELEVATE for effective control of Botrytis cinerea in grapes and strawberries, Monilinia in cherries, and Uncinula necator in grapes. Primarily a protective fungicide, ELEVATE also provides post-infection activity when applied early in the disease life cycle.
- Control of gray mould (Botrytis cinerea) in grapes, many berries, and ginseng
- Control of brown rot (Monilinia spp.) in peaches, cherries, and nectarines
- Unique mode of action shows no known cross-resistance with other commonly used fungicides
- Minimal impact on environment and no impact on most beneficial insects
- Rainfast shortly after application
Registered on: Onions, ginseng, cherries, peaches, nectarines, grapes, Bushberries (blueberry, currant, elderberry, gooseberry, and huckleberry), raspberries (red and black), loganberries and blackberries, strawberries.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Group 17 fungicide
PCPA # 25900
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.