Influence LC works by inhibiting spore germination and mycelia growth of the pathogen fungus. When applied preventatively, Influence LC provides a protective layer on the leaf, flower or fruit making the surface hostiles to potential ascospores. This reduces the risk that the spores will develop. When applied curatively, Influence LC causes plasmolyzation of the conidia therefore the disease cannot reproduce and spread further. As well, the growth of the mycelium is suppressed and further damage to leaves and fruit is reduced.
- Fungicide registered for use on cucumber, tomato and cannabis (marihuana) produced commercially indoors
- Influence LC is one of the few registered pesticides approved for use on cannabis
- Zero days to harvest, allows to keep control of diseases and maintain quality
- Safe for use with beneficial and pollinators when used according to package directions
- Minimum risk of resistance due to the multiple modes of action
- Perfect integration in your IPM program
- Approved for organic agriculture
For suppression of powdery mildew on greenhouse tomatoes, greenhouse cucurbit crops, certain greenhouse grown leafy vegetable crops and Cannabis (marihuana) produced commercially indoors.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Ecocert approved, PCPA # 30692
Label | SDS | Tech Sheet
About AEF Global
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.