Miravis PrimeSKU: 1108277
Miravis® Prime provides a new level of control and confidence to protect against disease, so growers can preserve what’s most important: yield and quality.
- Miravis® Prime is both a contact and systemic product that combines ADEPIDYN® (Group 7) with a reliable performer in fludioxonil (Group 12)
- Contains ADEPIDYN® fungicide, a molecule with powerful performance on powdery mildew and Botrytis
- Miravis® Prime preserves the quality and yield potential of your crop
- Offers convenience, flexibility and built in resistance management
- Miravis® Prime has a convenient application window, letting you respond in real-time to conditions on your farm
- Favourable re-entry and pre-harvest intervals help make harvest management easier
For use on:
- Blueberries (highbush)
- Leafy greens
- Leaf petiole vegetables (Crop Group 22B), including celery
Refer to the label for a complete list of crops.
For management of:
- Grapes: powdery mildew (Erysiphe syn. Uncinula necator) and Botrytis grey mould (Botrytis cinerea)
- Blueberries: Botrytis fruit rot (Botrytis cinerea)
- Strawberries: Grey mould (Botrytis cinerea)
- Leafy greens: White mould, Sclerotinia rot, Sclerotinia drop, Botrytis grey mould (suppression)
- Leaf petiole vegetables: Pink rot, watery soft rot, Botrytis grey mould (suppression)
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
ADEPIDYN® and fludioxonil
Group 7 + 12 Fungicides
PCPA # 33207
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.