PRESTOP WG is a biological fungicide used in the production of vegetables, fruits, herbs, and ornamentals. It is a naturally occurring soil fungus that contains mycelium and spores of the Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446 that controls a range of crop diseases.
- Effective control of a wide variety of plant pathogens
- Compatible with most chemical pesticides for use in an Integrated Pest Management program
- Ecocert approved
- No risk for resistance due to several modes of action
- Safe for growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and surrounding environment.
For the management of:
- Gray Mold and Stem Canker caused by Botrytis cinerea on a large variety of fruit and vegetable crops such as tomato, pepper, cucumber, lettuce, herbs and ornamentals
- Gummy Stem Blight caused by Didymella bryoniae on cucurbit crops such as cucumber and melons
- Damping-Off and Crown and Root Rot diseases caused by Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora and Fusarium species on a broad range of vegetable, herb and ornamental crops
- Wilt Diseases caused by Fusarium and Verticillium species on major fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops
- Charcoal Rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina on crops such as strawberry and sweet potato.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Gliocladium catenulatum strain J1446
PCPA # 32404
Label | SDS | Data Sheet
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.