Quash SCSKU: 1200703
Quash® SC provides broad-spectrum, reliable and flexible disease control at ultra-low use rates.
- Liquid formulation makes Quash easier to use and mixes great into solution
- Provides broad-spectrum disease control at low use rates
- Provides good residual activity and movement from the point of application in the plant and outward
- Short pre-harvest interval allows for greater application flexibility
- Does not require a surfactant/adjuvant
- Chemically stable over a wide range of pH and temperatures
- MRLs established for EU and Japan in highbush and lowbush blueberries and potatoes
Registered on almond, blueberry (highbush and lowbush), crop subgroup 20b, including sunflower, currants, elderberry, hazelnut, potato, sea buckthorn, stone fruit.
For the management of Sclerotinia stem rot, brown rot blossom blight, fruit brown rot, anthracnose ripe rot, Mummy berry, powdery mildew, early blight white mold, sunflower rust etc.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Group 3 Fungicide
PCPA # 33081
Label | SDS | Tech Sheet
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.