Ridomil Gold 480 SLSKU: 1201311
Incorporate Ridomil Gold® 480SL fungicide into your pink rot management strategy. Apply in-furrow or consider tank-mixing with Bravo® ZN as two foliar applications at flowering for increased activity on late blight, and protection against early blight and Botrytis vine rot. Growers should follow through with a post-harvest application of a registered product targeted at pink rot and tuber blight going into storage.
For the control or suppression of certain diseases caused by the Oomycete class of fungi in Apples (non-bearing), Field and Greenhouse Cucumbers, Ginseng, Hops, Raspberries, Blueberries, Snap Beans, Strawberries, Tobacco, Spinach, Radish and Potatoes.
- For the control of Collar rot in apples (non-bearing)
- Pythium damping-off in field cucumbers,
- Pythium sp. in greenhouse cucumbers,
- Pythium damping-off and Phytophthora root rot in ginseng, Downy Mildew in hops,
- Pythium and Phytophthora root rot in raspberries, Phytophthora root rot in highbush blueberries,
- Pythium damping-off and Phytophthora root rot in snap beans, Red stele in strawberries,
- Pythium spp. in tobacco greenhouse seedbeds,
- Blue mold in tobacco,
- Downy mildew in spinach,
- Suppression of Downey mildew in radishes,
- Suppression of Pink Rot and Pythium Leak in potatoes, and Foliar Late blight, Early blight, and Botrytis vine rot in potatoes
Metalaxyl-M and S-isomer
Group 4 Fungicide
PCPA # 28474
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.