Serenade OPTISKU: TL01203195
Serenade® OPTI biological fungicide aids in the suppression of early blight and white mould in potatoes and powdery mildew, botrytis and bacterial diseases in many fruit and vegetable crops including bulb vegetables, leafy vegetables, cole crops , cucurbit vegetables, fruiting vegetables and bushberries and caneberries.
- Broad-spectrum, biological foliar fungicide that provides effective disease suppression
- Provides anti-fungal and anti-bacterial activity
- Stimulates natural plant defense mechanisms
- Has demonstrated increased plant growth effects
- Is exempt from tolerances (no MRL or residue concerns), so you can sell your crops into even the most restrictive markets
For the management of Apple scab, botrytis bunch rot, botrytis grey mould, early blight, storage disease, for use on apples, ginseng, grapes, pears, potatoes, strawberries, greenhouse tomatoes.
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
QST 713 strain of dried Bacillus subtilis
Group BM02 Fungicide
PCP # 31666
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.