Talus offers selective and persistent control of key Hemiptera Whitefly pests, with no harmful effects to beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Outstanding efficacy on difficult to control whitefly pests
- Delivers toxicity to pests via contact, ingestion & vapour activity
- Excellent crop safety
- Safe for most beneficial insects
- Unique mode of action (IRAC 16)
- Highly compatible with IPM & resistance management programs
For use on: Greenhouse Cucumbers, Peppers, Tomatoes, Greenhouse ornamentals (ground covers and landscape plants; container-grown ornamentals).
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Group 16 Insecticide
PCPA # 32383
Label | SDS | Tech Sheet
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.