Venture LSKU: 1209970
Venture® L herbicide is an excellent choice for controlling volunteer corn.
Volunteer corn is an extremely competitive weed that can have a big impact on soybean yield. In crusher soybeans, moderate to heavy pressure can affect yield, quality and harvestability. In IP soybean fields, volunteer corn control is critical even at trace levels as it impacts the quality and purity of the sample.
- Economical broad spectrum control of grassy weeds.
- Excellent wild oat control.
- Liquid formulation with built-in surfactant.
- Optional rate for quackgrass suppression.
- Unsurpassed volunteer cereal control.
For use on:
- Vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, onions, potatoes, rutabagas, sweet white lupins, tomatoes)
- Fruit (apples, apricots, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, pears, peaches, plums, raspberries, strawberries)
- Peas (field)
- Creeping red fescue (seedling & established)
- Legume forages (alfalfa, red clover & birdsfoot trefoil)
- Sugar beets
For the management of Barnyard grass, Crabgrass, Fall panicum, Green foxtail, Johnson grass, Old witchgrass, Persian darnel, Spring barley, Volunteer corn, Volunteer spring wheat, Wild oats, Wild proso millet, Wirestem muhly, Yellow foxtail
For a full list of crops and application directions, refer to the product label. Always read and follow label directions.
Fluazifop-P-butyl & S-isomer
Group 1 Herbicide
PCPA # 21209
Regulations prohibit sale of pest control products outside Canada. For more information about pest control product regulations within Canada, please refer to this summary.